Contact Me

Get In Touch!

Australia’s Most Famous Drag Queen Civil Wedding and Funeral Celebrant


Ready to get Started? Schedule a Call!

Function Type

Follow Me On
1300 946 041

After Hours – 0412611086



When can I get married?

You will need to allow yourself at least 30 days prior to your wedding date. Sandy will assist you in getting your paperwork started.

I want to get married, but im not sure if im divorced?

Prior to getting married you will need to have a divorce certificate. I would suggest that you contact your local Births Deaths and Marriages for information on gaining your divorce certificate.

What is the paperwork needed to get married?

You will need at least one of the following a current Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Government Issued ID Card or current Passport.

If these are not available then ask sandy on options that can help.

How long will does your ceremonies take?

The length and style of ceremony is up to you.. As every ceremony is handwritten by Sandy with you, she can choose how it bests match what your looking for on your day.

It’s Going to be Perfect!

Let’s Plan Your Big Day!